For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
Sodic East Camellia houses

Sodic East Camellia houses

Sodic East Al Shourok  Camellia houses Fully finished Garden houses and penthouses Prices from 4 million Payment over 10 years Call us : 01200000374 Read More

ashgar city

ashgar city

امتلك وحدتك بكمبوند أشجار سيتى مساحة ١٩٥ متر بأقل نسبة تحميل ١٥٪؜ بسعر مميز جداً الكمبوند كامل المرافق ساكن بالفعل عضوية النادى مجانية (مساحته ٢٤ فدان ) امام مول مصر ٥ دقائق من وصلة دهشور ٥ دقائق من الدائرى الأوسطى المعاينه جميع ايام الاسبوع Read More

شقة مميزة بكمبوند كامل المرافق

شقة مميزة بكمبوند كامل المرافق

امتلك الأن وحدة كاملة التشطيب فى كمبوند أشجار سيتى كامل المرافق و عضوية النادى مجانية لفترة محدوده نظم سداد تصل ل ٩ سنوات بدون فوائد الكمبوند ساكن بالفعل و يمكن المعاينه طوال ايام الاسبوع للاستفسار او تحديد ميعاد للمعاينه اتصل على 01001694447 Read More

Creektown tagamoa

Creektown tagamoa

Creektown New Cairo ( 1st settlement )  Fully finished apartments and semi finished villas Apartments from 115 m2 Prices from 2.6 million Villas from 240 m2 Prices from 6 million Installments over 8 years Call us : 01200000375 Read More

Jefaira north coast

Jefaira north coast

Jefaira North Coast by INERTIA Studios 1.1-1.2M 1 bedroom 1.6M-1.9M 2 bedrooms 2.1M-2.8M 3 bedrooms 2.8M-6M Townhouses 3.4M-4.2M Twin 4.5M- 9.2M Standalone 7M-33M Delivery from 2 years up to 4  Payments up to 10 years  Call us : 01223555464 Read More

Palm hills new cairo

Palm hills new cairo

PALM HILLS New Cairo Apartments from 3 million (142 m2) Villas from 6.7 million (220 m2) 0% downpayment and installments over 10 years Call us : 01223555464 Read More

Soleya October

Soleya October

Soleya October by INERTIA Fully finished apartments Bua from 148 m2 Prices from 4.7 million Installments over 8 years Delivery : 6 months Call us : 01223555464 Read More

Joulz October by Inertia

Joulz October by Inertia

Joulz October by INERTIA Apartments and Villas Apartments from 165 m2 Prices from 3.1 million Villas from 348 m2 Prices from 6.9 million Installments over 10 years Delivery: 1 year Call us : 01223555464 Read More

G cribs el gouna

G cribs el gouna

Gcribs II El Gouna 2 Bedroom Apartment  -Fully finished with ACs and Kitchen Cabinets -Infront of the Pool Deck -First Floor BUA: 110 m Terraces: 8 m Price: 4,004,000 Delivery in * 1 Years* *Payment Plan: * 10% Downpayment The remaining 90% is on 6 years plan Call us : 01223555464 Read More

Cairo Gate zayed by Emaar

Cairo Gate zayed by Emaar

Cairo gate El Sheikh Zayed by EMAAR Apartments from 116 m2 Prices from 4.4 million Villas from 170 m2 Prices from 7.4 million Installments over 8 years Call us : 01223555464 Read More

Recent Posts

Recent Comments